Tournaments at Piper's Heath
Groups of all sizes!
Piper’s Heath specializes in offering the best tournament experience for groups of all sizes. From 16 people to a full shotgun of 144 people, we will wow and exceed you and your guests expectations!
Thank you for considering Piper’s Heath Golf Club for your next golf tournament. We are an exciting links-inspired golf course and we specialize in providing a world class golf experience for you and your guests. Our reputation within the golf community is second to none.
Enjoy one of Ontario’s Top 100 Golf Courses and savor the cuisine that was awarded “Best Food” by Ontario Golf Magazine.
• Golf, power cart with GPS
• Unlimited use of our practice facility and driving range prior to tee-off
• On course beverage cart service
• Bag drop attendees and courtesy shuttle
• Complimentary foursome of golf for prize table (*some conditions apply)
• Personalized long drive, closest to the pin, and putting contests
• Registration set up – includes tent, tables dressed with linens, chairs
• On course signage set up and take down
• On course sponsor table and chair set-up
• Personalized cart signs
• Scoring by our golf professionals
• Use of change room facilities
• On course player assistants to ensure an enjoyable golf experience
• Additional power carts as required for volunteer use (*some conditions apply)
View Tournament Culinary Selections
Please feel free to download our Tournament Culinary Selections for details on food and beverage offerings for your tournament.
Piper’s Heath staff delivers exceptional customer service and attention to detail that will delight and impress your guests.
Our courteous, professional personnel will work with you to ensure your tournament operates easily and smoothly so that you can enjoy the day stress free. What’s more, we offer tremendous value with competitive event pricing for groups of all sizes.
Tournament packages include valet bag drop with complimentary parking lot shuttle service, use of our practice facility prior to your round, power carts with GPS and on-course signage set up and take down, plus many other amenities.
After the event, the Piper’s Pub and Banquet Hall and its friendly staff are ready to serve with a fine selection of food and beverage options.