Golf bookings can be made up to one month in advance. Reservations can be made via telephone at 905.864.1025 or via our online booking portal. All reservations must be secured with a telephone number and a valid credit card.
Piper’s Heath has a 48 hour cancellation policy in the summer, and a 24 hour cancellation policy during the spring and fall. Piper’s Heath must be informed of any tee time changes or cancellations more than 48 hours (summer) or 24 hours (spring/fall) in advance. Please note our policy includes for changing the number of golfers in your booking.
Any cancellations or changes made inside the cancellation policy will be billed to the credit card provided at the time of booking. A full raincheque will be issued for the value of the cancelled green fee(s).
Piper’s Heath Golf club requests that all patrons adhere to our dress code. Traditional golf attire must be worn at all times on the golf course and at the practice facility.
Piper’s Heath is a mandatory soft spike facility. Footwear that is deemed detrimental to the golf course is not permitted.
Examples of Acceptable Apparel
- Traditional Golf Shirts
- Traditional Slacks
- Tailored Bermuda Length Shorts
- Sleeveless Golf Shirts
- Golf Shoes (soft spikes)
- Running Shoes
Examples of Unacceptable Apparel
- Denim Jeans or Shorts
- Bathing Suits
- Gym or Track Pants
- T-Shirts or Tank Tops
- Any Clothing That Displays Offensive Images or Language
- Boots, Sandals, High Heels, Metal Spikes
Please respect our policy and kindly comply if approached by our professional staff.
As per our liquor license terms and conditions, outside alcohol will not be permitted and will be confiscated immediately. All alcohol must be purchased from Piper’s Heath hospitality carts, or from the Piper’s Pub. Piper’s Heath has the right to refuse service to an individual or group in order to serve responsibly and ensure the safety of all our customers and employees.
Pace of Play
Piper’s Heath expects all golfers to complete their 18 hole round of golf within 4.5 hours. On course player assistant’s will offer support to slower groups to ensure proper pace of play. Slow groups impeding the flow of the golf course will be moved back into position in relation to their time par. Please adhere to any advice or requests from our on course staff in order to ensure the best possible experience for all our golfers.
Piper’s Heath raincheque policy is as follows:
- In the event of rain at the golfers scheduled tee time, the golfer can cancel without penalty.
- Raincheques will not be issued if the golfer chooses to begin play under rainy conditions.
- Raincheques will be issued if the golfer tees off under favourable conditions, only to stop due to rain. We ask that all golfers wait 20 minutes from stoppage of play before making a decision on whether to collect raincheques or continue play.
- If the golfer is playing holes 1-6 a full raincheque will be issued for the value of the round played.
- If the golfer is playing holes 7-13 a raincheque will be issued for 50% of the value of the round played.
- Raincheques will not be issued for temperature related reasons or windy conditions.
NOTE: Raincheques are valid anytime for one year from the date of issue, and are limited to one per person upon redemption.