2021 Junior Golf Summer Camp
Our Summer Camp program is for kids who want to experience golf in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
2021 Summer Golf Camps - SOLD OUT
Our goal is to create an environment where our camper’s will build life-long skills of the game, develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty, while being introduced to the game of golf in a comfortable environment.
Our camper’s will be introduced to the basic swing fundamentals: including grip, posture, ball position, alignment and stroke. Not only will camper’s learn how to hit long drives and straight iron shots, they will be introduced to the fundamentals of putting, chipping and sand shots.
Camper’s will learn how to create power, control ball flight, learn swing angles with the help of baseball bats, tennis balls, soccer balls, hula hoops and of course: golf clubs. We teach these techniques in a way that allows campers to apply their learnings to other sports.
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Coaching Sessions (160 minutes per day)
- Physical activity Sessions (60 minutes per day)
- Skill Testing Sessions (120 minutes per day)
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Weekly Report Card
- Invitation to – Junior League, Beginner, New Competitor, or Elite Competitor Program based on Evaluation
- Healthy Lunches provided each day (vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary)
* Junior Camp format and availability subject to change due to government COVID restrictions and protocols
Recommended For Ages: 7-12
- permitting children ages 7 – 12
- operating two distinct “cohorts” (separate groups) of up to 10 children and 1 instructor, per week
- staggering arrival and pick-up times between these two cohorts
- staggering lunch/break times between the two cohorts
- providing a junior camp specific area at our practice facility
- encouraging physical distancing
- regular cleaning and disinfecting program