Overview / Goals
A four week program designed to introduce beginners to the basic ideas and concepts behind a variety of different golf shots; from short-game through to long-game with each new lesson building on the ideas introduced in the previous week. The goal will be to provide each participant with an understanding of how to be successful with each skill in a fun, inviting, and relaxed group atmosphere.
Clinics start in May and run each week through the end of August. Each clinic includes four weeks of instruction.
All lessons take place at the Piper’s Heath practice facility. Please note: This program is operated by an independent contractor/instructor and is not operated by Piper’s Heath Golf Club.
For more information please contact Brian Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org or direct at 647.505.2631
2017 Ladies Clinics
- Clinics run for four consecutive weeks, one hour per session
- Week One – Putting
- Week Two – Pitching
- Week Three – Iron Shots
- Week Four – Driving
- price subject to hst
May – Tuesday’s at 6:00pm – (May 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th)SOLD OUT
- May – Tuesday’s at 7:30pm – (May 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th)
June – Tuesday’s at 6:00pm – (June 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th)SOLD OUT
- June – Tuesday’s at 7:30pm – (June 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th)
- June – Thursday’s at 6:00pm – (June 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th)
- June – Thursday’s at 7:30pm – (June 1st, 8th, 15th, 29th)
- July – Tuesday’s at 7:00pm – (July 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th)
- July – Thursday’s at 7:00pm – (July 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th)
- August – Tuesday’s at 6:30pm – (August 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th)
- August – Thursday’s at 6:30pm – (August 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st)
Please return forms to Brian Williams: email@example.com or Piper’s Heath fax: 905.864.1730