Program Specifics: Level 2
Recommended ages: 10 – 17 years old
Novice to Advanced golfers
Includes up to 9 holes 3x on course
Monday – Friday; 9:00am – 4:00pm
Athlete’s Recommended ages: 10 – 17 years old
Our Level 2 Summer Camp program is for kids who want to experience golf on a course in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our goal is to create an environment where our camper’s will build life-long skills of the game, develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty, while being introduced to the game of golf in a comfortable environment.
Our camper’s will be introduced to the advanced swing, putting and short game fundamentals: including grip, posture, ball position, alignment and stroke. Students will PLAY (on-course) up to 9 holes 3x per week (weather dependent), while learning the rules, etiquette and sportsmanship.
Golf is more than just learning how to hit the golf ball on the driving range. We have created this program to promote the SKILL of playing golf. At TOUR Performance Golf Academy we believe in order to develop motor skills we need our athlete’s to follow our four step process:
1)Understanding Cause & Effect
2) Supervised Training/Feedback
3) Transfer Training
Along with our four-step process; building athleticism is extremely important in developing golf skills. We will develop and test balance, agility and mobility to build strong foundations for future development. Our camper’s will be provided with a full evaluation to help them succeed and grow as a junior golfer.
At the beginning of each week camp students will be grouped initially by age and skill. Academy professionals may make changes throughout the week based on golf ability and skill progression.
Please note itinerary and menu is subject to change. Piper’s Heath will provide vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary.
- PGA of Canada Professional Coaching
- Access to Piper’s Heath Golf Course (Junior Green Fee 50% off)
- Coaching Sessions (160 minutes per day)
- Golf Course Sessions (120 minutes x 3 days per week)
- Skill Testing Sessions (60 minutes per day)
- Club Fitting Evaluation
- Rules and Etiquette Education
- Weekly Report Card
- Invitation to – Junior League, Beginner, New Competitor, or Elite Competitor Program based on Evaluation
- Healthy Lunches provided each day (vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary.)
Please note menu subject to change. Piper’s Heath will provide vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary.
- Please bring your own golf clubs, this program includes golf course access (weather permitting).
- Wear comfortable clothing (golf shirt, shorts, running shoes) and dress for the weather
- Bring a small backpack with snacks and extra drinks
- Pack any necessary medications
- Drop off between 8:45am and 9:00am in the south-end parking lot
- Pick up at 4:00pm in the south-end parking lot
- Please remind your instructor of any allergies or medical issues on the first day
- No make up dates or partial refunds. In the event of inclement weather we will move indoors as required.
- Recommended ages 10 – 17
Questions? Please contact Colin Carroll: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905.864.1025 ext.1
This form MUST be completed (even if you pay online)
Please return to email@example.com
Pay Online - Level 2
(Remember to still complete and return registration form above)
Contact Colin Carroll firstname.lastname@example.org or visit TP Golf Academy for more info.