COVID-19 UPDATE - June 17, 2020
- permitting children ages 8 and up only
- operating two distinct “cohorts” (separate groups) of up to 8 children and 1 instructor, per week
- staggering arrival and pick-up times between these two cohorts
- staggering lunch/break times between the two cohorts
- providing a junior camp specific area at our practice facility
- encouraging physical distancing
- regular cleaning and disinfecting program
2020 Program Specifics: Level 1
Recommended ages: 8 – 12 years old
Beginner to Novice golfers
Monday – Friday; 9:00am – 4:00pm
Our Summer Camp program is for kids who want to experience golf in a FUN, INNOVATIVE and SAFE ENVIRONMENT.
Our goal is to create an environment where our camper’s will build life-long skills of the game, develop sportsmanship, friendships and honesty, while being introduced to the game of golf in a comfortable environment.
Our camper’s will be introduced to the basic swing fundamentals: including grip, posture, ball position, alignment and stroke. Not only will camper’s learn how to hit long drives and straight iron shots, they will be introduced to the fundamentals of putting, chipping and sand shots. Camper’s will learn how to create power, control ball flight, learn swing angles with the help of baseball bats, tennis balls, soccer balls, hula hoops and of course: golf clubs.
At TOUR Performance Golf Academy we believe in order to develop motor skills we need our athlete’s to follow our four step process:
1)Understanding Cause & Effect
2) Supervised Training/Feedback
3) Transfer Training
Along with our four-step process; building athleticism is extremely important in developing golf skills. We introduce balance, agility and mobility exercises to build strong foundations for future development. Our camper’s will be provided with a full evaluation to help them succeed and grow as a junior golfer.
At the beginning of each week camp students will be grouped initially by age. Academy professionals may make changes throughout the week based on golf ability and skill progression.
|Camp||Dates||Sample Lunch Menu||Notes|
|Camp 1 - Level 1||June 29 - July 3||View Lunch Menu||**CANCELLED**|
|Camp 2 - Level 1||July 6 - July 10||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
|Camp 3 - Level 1||July 13 - July 17||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
|Camp 4 - Level 1||July 20 - July 24||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
|Camp 5 - Level 1||July 27 - July 31||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
|Camp 6 - Level 1||Aug 3 - Aug 7||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT* Includes holiday Mon.|
|Camp 7 - Level 1||Aug 10 - Aug 14||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
|Camp 8 - Level 1||Aug 17 - Aug 21||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
|Camp 9 - Level 1||Aug 24 - Aug 28||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
|Camp 10 - Level 1||Aug 31 - Sep 4||View Lunch Menu||*SOLD OUT*|
Please note menu subject to change. Piper’s Heath will provide vegetarian and allergy conscious options when necessary.
- Please bring your own golf clubs (putter & a driver/iron at minimum will suffice!)
- Bring your own golf balls (6) for putting drills
- Bring your own hula hoop for physical distancing purposes
- Wear comfortable clothing (t-shirt, shorts, running shoes) and dress for the weather
- Bring a small backpack with snacks and extra drinks
- Clearly label all personal items
- Pack any necessary medications
- Drop off between 8:45am and 9:00am in the south-end parking lot
- Pick up at 4:00pm in the south-end parking lot
- Please remind your instructor of any allergies or medical issues on the first day
- No make up dates or partial refunds. In the event of inclement weather we will move indoors as required.
- Recommended ages 8 – 12
Questions? Please contact Colin Carroll: email@example.com or call 905.864.1025 ext.1
This form MUST be completed in full (even if you pay online). Download fillable pdf.
Please complete and email to firstname.lastname@example.org